We are neighbors practicing organic gardening methods to achieve our mission statement of growing our community through cooperative stewardship of the Waite Park Community Garden.
Our garden is located at 3601 Lincoln St., the Waite Park Community Garden is a thriving community of 71 gardeners and their neighborhood partners working together for a successful growing season on land generously provided by the Soo Line of The Canadian Pacific Railroad.
- Organic raised-bed plots are a size-able 12’x12′ allowing gardeners to grow diverse crops like berries, herbs, flowers and vegetables
- Lovely perennial gardens beautify the grounds
- Metered city water service and several compost bins ensure optimum growing conditions
- A habitat for leaf cutting mason bees serve as garden pollinators
- A new multi-purpose shed offers storage and the possibility of a food-service counter, a lending library and a food-shelf collection site
- The garden hosts a variety of events throughout the season including member socials, a Community Garden Day Stroll and a community wide plant-exchange